Saturday, July 20, 2013

why outer beauty is so important?

I think outer beauty is so important than inner beauty. In this world, people judge you based on how you look. I do admit that I'm one of those girls who spend time and money trying to be more beautiful - well, I do not spend a lot though. I do it because I want to be more presentable to other people, and I know that a lot of girls do things to make them look more beautiful for the same reason. I just cannot help it. I think it is the reason why still a lot of people spend money on cosmetics and beauty procedures. Even if they say that beauty comes from within and everything, they still want to look beautiful outside even more than they are inside. It's funny but it's true. When will we learn to "do as we say"? For me, it's really important to look good outside because that is the first thing people would see in you. And most people would like to know someone better if they are attracted first with how they look outside. I think that is why I value outer beauty so much. Whether we admit it or not, we always have the tendency to judge people and like people first on how they appear outside.

Stuti

1 comment:

  1. It is sad that we put so much emphasis on outer beauty. I do understand where you are coming from because I feel like a lot of people, even me sometimes, judge people on how they look, even though I know that we should not. I don't we can truly love someone until we see their heart as well.


    Ann

    ReplyDelete